Laser Diode pumped solid state (Nd: YAG frequency-doubled)
Power to measurement volume 100mW*
Data acquisition and PC-based processor connects to FringePro via USB
Access length 80 ~ 500 mm+
Measurement volume diameter 50 ~ 200 μm
Measurement volume length 0.3 ~ 4 mm
Typical velocity uncertainty 0.4% of particle speed
Probe dimensions 24 cm x 28 cm x 9 cm
Probe weight 7.5 kg
Detector module dimensions 30 cm x 30 cm x 15 cm
AOM driver module dimensions 30 cm x 30 cm x 10 cm
Power supply module dimensions 25 cm x 25 cm x 10 cm
Copyright ⓒ 2017 AUR Inc. All rights reserved.
The FringePro Lite line of instruments combines cutting edge capabilities with a price good for any research budget. These instruments come fully equipped with AUR's powerful and robust signal processing and data analysis software package, AUR Studio, so that you acquire the data that your program requires. The turn-key operation, no-fuss maintenance and attractive pricing make the Lite model ideal for academic laboratories.
We offer several versions of the FringePro instrument to our customers including a fully-fiber optic versions with frequency shifting and a 'bare-bones' edition ideal for tight budgets.
We also deliver seeding solutions for a variety of wind tunnel applications. Contact us for more information about an economical way to seed your facility.
- Complete instrument system
- Up to three-velocity-component measurements from < 1mm/s to 40m/s
(Higher speed upgrades available)
- Integrated diode-pumped solid state laser technology
- Integrated optical frequency shifting module (AOM)
- Reliable, nearly maintenance-free operation
- Ultra-sensitive light detection
- Exclusive software suite for data acquisition and burst processing: AURSTUDIO, Matlab, LabVIEW
- No special utility requirements
*More powerful configurations available at the customer’s request.
+Customer specified probe access lengths are available.